Last week, I shared a bit of a sappy post on Instagram about what this blog + community has done for me the over the past two years. It has been such a great way to network in my hometown of Birmingham, AL. Not only am I able to connect with a likeminded tribe on social media each day, but I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with some amazing local businesses. Another small, yet influential group that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and collaborating with are my fellow Birmingham bloggers and photographers. It’s so rewarding getting together to rally around our city through sharing content! Attending events and grand openings is a great way to find out about new trends around town, and that’s how I found out about my newest workout obsession called THREE15.
Shop this Look
Cycle Studio in Birmingham, AL
I first visited Three15 Studio for a special event that Carlyle Thornton, Lauren Bailey, and Madison Freeman were putting on (check out their blogs and Lauren’s photography… they are rockstars!). Before attending my first class, I heard buzz about something called “THREE15” around town, but I never had enough information or big push to try it out. One reason why I love the world of blogging and influencing is learning about NEW things. You never know what you’re missing until someone tells you, right? I’m so glad I attended this event, because it was love at first bike.
Today I’m telling you all about my new favorite workout studio obsession, THREE15 Cycle + Barre.
What are the Most Motivating Workouts?
Do you ever get board or unmotivated on self-guided workouts? I know I do! Here are some tips on how to stay motivated.
When I am working out on my own in a typical gym, I can find almost any excuse to end the workout early or convince myself I’m too tired to finish. This is one reason why group workouts are the best fit for me. If you’re feeling stuck in your workout routine, I invite you to join us on the #workoutwagon! I have challenged myself and @thesouthernsource followers to get moving at least 3 days a week. When you have an accountability group, you are more motivated to keep good habits up. Workout FOMO is real!
Working out isn’t just an activity for losing weight. I think it’s a great way to exercise the mind and practice mental health. Don’t be afraid to get out of your box and try something new!
More About Three15 Fitness Studio in Birmingham and Homewood
This fitness studio in Birmingham, Alabama practices three fitness concepts in one dynamic class. THREE15 is a unique new method combining 15 minutes of cycling, 15 minutes of barre, and 15 minutes of strength training, into one, high-energy studio fitness experience. Clients can choose from two studio locations. Both are perfectly curated — housing bikes, barres and and small weights for a total body workout. The classes at THREE15 are challenging and fast-paced, never boring, and always encouraging. THREE15 is unlike any workout you’ve ever experienced. Here are the top 5 reasons why I love THREE15:
Reasons to Love THREE15 Studio in Birmingham
- Designated Class Time // Sign up and show up! No excuses for missing. But if you do, use their mobile app for easy scheduling.
- Personalized Experience // You are greeted at the door with a big smile each and every time. Your first class? Don’t worry, they know you’re coming and will have make sure you feel welcomed and help get you acclimated on the bike and barre.
- Personal Training-Style but Cheaper // All the accountability and motivation of having a personal trainer, and then some. The instructors at THREE15 are in the trenches with you during the entire workout. I’m still not sure how they have all the energy and breath to ride, give instruction and some serious motivation all at the same damn time. Mad respect for these ladies! Truly a full body workout.
- Music Therapy // You really have to come experience this for yourself. If you love music and love to dance in the dark, this is the workout for you! The funnest part of this workout is that it’s designed for you to move to the beat of the music. It’s like dancing while no one is watching. Oh, and that’s the second best thing about Three15… the lights are low! I’m sure they do this for a few reasons but I mostly love it because I don’t have to be concerned with how I look or how my neighbor is performing. It’s all about you! This workout is seriously like going to therapy.
- Curated. Three15 Doesn’t Miss the Beat // It’s all about ambiance. They haven’t just slapped up a logo and called it a gym. Nope. They have created a place you want to come into everyday, hangout, shop, grab snacks, get ready. This isn’t your average place of fitness. Showering is not dark and scary, it’s actually quite luxurious. They have everything you need to be successful, pre and post-workout.
Redeem classes at both locations in Homewood, Downtown BHAM, Tuscaloosa and now Huntsville.