Valentine’s Recipe Ideas + Blogger Giveaway!
This year, I have teamed up with two of my favorite Birmingham bloggers, Jamie (Family Savvy) and Deanna (Well and Worthy Life), to giveaway an amazing prize package to celebrate upcoming Valentine’s Day! We wanted to do it early enough, so that the winner could choose to use their prize package for actual Valentine’s Day! Find the details below, and be sure to check out the V-Day Dinner Ideas I’ve also included in this post.
(1) Enjoy a night stay at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa with a $50 culinary credit and a deluxe couples massage package.
(2) Treat yourself to Birmingham’s premiere luxury fragrance experience at Gus Mayer Birmingham. Their expert will match your tastes and preferences to one of the finest luxury fragrances in the world, including Bond No.9, House of Creed, Hermes and more. Take home a bottle of fragrance valued at up to $400* (Subject to availability)
To Enter, you must:
- Subscribe to my newsletter here
Then, head to Instagram:
- Follow @family_savvy and @wellandworthylife on Instagram
- Subscribe to their newsletters
- Tag with 2 friends in the comments
Staying in? Here are 3 Quick Valentine’s Dinner Recipe Ideas
1. Creamy French Mustard Chicken (The Kitchn) with my Roasted Brussels Sprouts
2. Baked Salmon (Gimme Some Oven) with my Kale Caesar Salad
3. Cast Iron Seared Strip Steak (MyRecipes) with my Potatoes Au Gratin
Let's Chat! Leave your comments, questions or requests