Two things that will never change.
- Everyone looks better with a little tan
- You’re more likely to workout when you feel self-confident
I know I sound like a total Guido, but imagine a day where you could go to the gym, get a nice tan, and still have time to get a ton of laundry done… the G.T.L. life doesn’t sound so bad after all! (this is an old “Jersey Shore” reference for those of you who may think I’ve gone completely nuts!)
Athleisure: Workout Gear for Women
Athletic clothing is becoming more popular each year. I love the recent shift in this industry because “athleisure” has upped its game in being both comfortable and fashionable. For me, this means I can justify spending a little more money on these pieces, as you can also wear them out running errands, over to a friends house for a glass of wine, or for some, to the workplace.
Albeit, they are meant to inspire a workout, so even while looking fun and fashion forward, don’t forget to get that sweat in.
- Birmingham folks, be sure to check out Eleven Eleven Clothiers in Mountain Brook Village for the latest and greatest workout gear!
- You need these Athleta leggings. I got a size Small and they fit magically!
- These Outdoor Voices shorts are the best thing since Nike Shorts. Fit amazingly, and I HIGHLY recommend!
Here are my top 7 tips for getting motivated to workout:
1. Dress for Success
2. Sign up for classes at boutique studios
3. Get an accountability partner
4. Make a killer playlist
5. Sticky notes
6. Hire a trainer to learn new techniques
7. Eat well and meal prep
I have included some great workout gear below to get you inspired!