I’m so happy that this year, on my 26th birthday, I finally feel like I am following my passions in life! Thank you for stopping by to learn more about the person behind the brand and following along in this journey with me.
1. Growing up, I wanted to be a Subway sandwich artist because I learned how to wrap the sandwiches VERY well.
2. I was born at 3:27 a.m.
3. My socks rarely match and I’m ok with it
4. Mulan is my favorite Disney animation
5. I grew up playing competitive soccer, but found out I was pretty good at tumbling, so I cheered all throughout middle school and high school. This surprises some people.
6. I graudated from UA in 2015 with a degree in media production.
7. Born and raised in Birmingham, AL
8. Have done internships at CMT and Home Shopping Network (so have lived in Nashville and Tampa for short periods of time)
9. Love salty, over sweets. Obsessed with Dill Pickles!
10. I have one older sister who lives in Miami
11. I met my husband my junior year in college. We dated 4 years before getting married
12. No children yet. Just Bonnie, our little GSP puppy!
13. I work full-time as an SEO manager for an agency. Gotta get those Google rankings!
14. My parents are seriously some of my best friends. They are so fun.
15. My favorite quotable movie is Mean Girls
16. I love fitness and wish I had more time to workout. I try to work out 2-3 times a week.
17. I am more of a tv person than movie person. I like to get invested in the characters
18. I have a “minor” bird phobia. It’s just a thing. Don’t test it or question it.
19. Taylor Swift superfan. Met her back in 2009 at a restaurant in Nashville and she told me she likes my eyeliner. *OMG*
20. I’ve always marched to the beat of my own drum. In kindergarten if I didn’t like what my mom had dressed me in, I’d take a change of clothes and change in the bathroom 😂
21. The Real Housewives is my not-so guilty pleasure. I have no shame in loving all of them.
22. I love CHIPS! Corn chips, potato chips… you name it.
23. I have broken 3 bones, torn my ACL and have had my tonsils out. I’d like to think I have a pretty high pain tolerance.
24. Neither of my parents are actually from Alabama. They moved here from North Carolina and Georgia
25. I’m definitely a dog person. (Seriously scared of cats)
26. Want more? Click here to see my 23 and Me results. Jk. It’s really boring. I’m all British and Irish 😜
Haha I hope you learned something you didn’t know about me! Introduce yourself in the comments so I can get to know you!