Order Your Personalized Holidays Cards from Weezie B. Designs
- Search through dozens of handmade designs online. You can order straight from your computer or smart phone. So quick and easy!
- Once you place your order (payment is processed online), they will send you a form to fill out so you can choose your wording and spell out any and all names. At this time, you’ll have the chance to upload your photo(s).
- After completing the form, they will email you a proof within 2-3 business days
- Printing takes 2-3 days (once the client has approved the proof). You have the option to rush the order (1-2 day printing), for $30.00. If you need the design and printing rushed, there is an additional fee
- They will ship anywhere or offer local pickup at their Birmingham, AL office. You will receive an email when the order is ready for pickup or has been shipped.
- Use CODE TSS15 to receive 15% off your Christmas Card and New Years Card pre-designed items! When ordering online, there will be a place for you to type in the discount code.
Unplug this Holiday, and Mail a Greeting Card
Even though we all share enough photos throughout the year that give some insight into our personal lives, I find going old school and taking the time to create a holiday card gives a little more meaning to the season in this ever expanding digital age. Growing up, I always loved checking the mailbox the month of December, not just because my birthday happens to fall in the month, but to open all the Christmas cards we got from friends and family. Some were from people we see regularly, but many came from those who had moved away or were childhood friends of my parents. There’s just something a little magical in receiving all those cards year after year.
How to Display Holiday Cards Throughout your Home
Displaying all the cards is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. When visiting others’ homes it’s fun to see their collections as well. My mom has always posted her cards around the door frame going from the kitchen into the living room. I’m trying to decide how I want to showcase mine this year in our first home, so I’ve gathered together some ideas.
Let me know how you display yours, or which of these you like best!
Door Threshold Display for Holiday Cards
Tobacco Basket Holiday Card Holder
Wire Wreath to Clip and Display Greeting Cards
Framed Chicken Wire as Holiday Card Bulletin Board
Let's Chat! Leave your comments, questions or requests